Read the following terms before purchasing our PR Services
The following terms of service (“TOS”) will apply to the agreement to provide service between Deeplomatic LTD (“Company”), and the individual or business entity identified on the order form for said services (“Customer”). These terms, along with the attached Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Agreement” between the two above mentioned parties.
- Service Rates: Customer acknowledges that they have been made adequately aware of the initial rates and fees associated with services being rendered by the Company and have received a complete description of services to be rendered. Customer also acknowledges that the Company reserves the right to change the specified rates and charges from time to time. Any promotional offers made by the Company are contingent upon the Company maintaining its cost of service goals. Where possible, the Company will provide the Customer with a minimum of 15 days notice of any rate changes.
- Payments and Fees: Customer acknowledges that the Company is under no obligation to provide services under the terms of this Agreement until all stated charges have been paid-in-full, and Company has been able to adequately verify the validity of said payment. Recurring and installment payments will become due and payable on the first day of the month following the completion of the first invoice term, and will continue as such for all subsequent invoices. All services that the Company offers are considered to be provided on a strictly prepaid basis.
- Refund Policy: All services rendered by the Company are provided on a non-refundable basis. This includes, but is not limited to, PR Packages, monthly fees, upgrade fees or professional services fees. Customer agrees not to charge back any PayPal, credit card, or bank transfer payments for services rendered. In the event that a customer files a charge back or other payment dispute, they will be considered to be in violation of this agreement and may be subject to collection action by our legal department.
- Billing Errors: Customer acknowledges that the Company will make its best effort to ensure that all invoices are correctly issued. However, should Customer note any possible errors, Customer agrees to notify our Billing department within 15 days of the issuance of the errant invoice. After 15 days, all invoices will be assumed to be correct, and no further billing adjustments will be made.
- Violation of Terms: Should Customer violate any of these terms, the Company will attempt to contact the customer by email or telephone before taking any action where avoidable. However, the Company will pursue whatever action is necessary to serve its best interest in these cases.